Coppull Primary School is a Community primary school. The Governing Body is required to follow the admissions policies of Lancashire County Council.
To find out more, click here. Please note, you will need to register on this page using your email address in order to access the policy and if you want to complete an application on line.
As a community school, Lancashire County Council has responsibility for admissions to school.
• Children are admitted to school in the September after their 4th birthday
• The standard number for admissions to our school is 45
• Lancashire County Council produces an Admissions Policy Booklet and Application Form each year. These are available from school or on line.
• The Admission booklet gives details of how to apply and what the procedure is for allocation of places.
• Lancashire County Council will inform all parents, by post, of the outcome of their application. Letters are sent out on the same date to all parents.Special NeedsApplications for places for children with Special Needs are welcomed, and school works with parents and the Local Authority to ensure appropriate provision is put in place to help meet their needs. Copies of the Special Needs Policy, Disability Equality Scheme and Accessibility Scheme are available from the school office on request.
15 hours free nursery education for 3 year olds
• Parents can complete an application form for a place after their child’s 2nd birthday
• Children are admitted in the term after their 3rd birthday
• There are 26 morning places and 26 afternoon places
• If there are more applications than places, a committee of Governors meets to allocate places based on the Lancashire County Council admission criteria.
• Separate applications need to be made for a school placeLancashire County Council produces an Admissions Policy Booklet which can be obtained from school. This outlines the criteria to be used by Governors.Additional NeedsApplications for places for children with Additional Needs are welcomed, and school works with parents and the Local Authority to ensure appropriate provision is put in place to help meet their needs. Copies of the Special Needs Policy, Disability Equality Scheme and Accessibility Scheme are available from the school office on request.